Custom Search

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lemon Flavored Aquafina Flavor Splash




As you all know I am an Aquafina Flavor Splash Mom. This week we received another package of Aquafina FlavorSplash 6 pack of water in a new flavor. The flavor this week was lemon. I am a huge fan of lemonade it is so delicious. In fact let me share a couple of great lemonade recipes with you.


Fresh Squeezed Lemonade

1-3/4 cups sugar or superfine sugar (Superfine sugar can be made from regular sugar by simply placing it into a blender. )
8 cups water
1-1/2 cups lemon juice


Mix together the sugar and one cup water in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil to dissolve the sugar. Cool. Combine the sugar water, water and lemon juice in a pitcher.


Lemonade Orange Juice : Mix equal parts lemonade and orange juice.

Ginger Lemonade : Place one tablespoon of sliced fresh ginger in a saucepan with two cups of water. Bring to a boil and cool and remove the ginger. Mix in equal parts lemonade and ginger water.

Mint Lemonade: To make mint lemonade, boil 1/4 cup fresh mint with two cups water. Let cool and strain. Mix equal parts lemonade and mint water.
Strawberry Lemonade : Purée a 10-ounce package of fresh or frozen strawberries. Add the desired amount of purée to the lemonade until you have reached an equal balance of strawberry and lemon.
Iced-Tea Lemonade : Mix equal parts lemonade and iced tea.


Now if you are like me and love lemonade and lemonade flavored drinks you may not want to use your calories on it. That is the reason that I love the lemon flavored water by Aquafina FlavorSplash. I was very surprised when I tasted the Aquafina FlavorSplash water and discovered that it actually tasted very near lemonade flavor and the best part is there is 0 calories in each bottle and helps you to get the recommended daily amount of water. While I must say that I love the lemon flavored water by Aquafina FlavorSplash you will have to try it for yourself

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Aquafina FlavorSplash and have received various FlavorSplash samples to facilitate my participation. Mom Central will send me a gift card at the end of the program.”

1 comment:

  1. Other than coffee, I'd have to say lemonade is my most favorite thing to drink! I'm going to keep my eyes open for the Aquafina product, since I'm sure half the reason I never lose weight is because I can guzzle lemonade like a camel. (Not that camels drink lemonade, LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post