Custom Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday: friends, faith, church events and yes the beautiful weather


This week has been one full of prayer for a friend of mine. My friend got sick Sunday evening and ended up in the E.R. now nearly a week later she is still in hospital. My prayer is that the doctors have wisdom and her strength continues carrying her on. I am so thankful that her strength and belief are solid as a rock.

I am thankful that my boys were asked to participate in an event at a church. This event called carry the light will be on Sunday and Monday evenings and I know that all involved are very much excited to share the light with those who come. I am also thankful for the leaders of our church and all that they do to lead us. Recently the minister of music at our church was able to be on live T.V. news and here is what he had to say. We were all so very proud of him for sharing the word and being exactly like he is in real life.


I am thankful for the lovely weather that we have been experiencing, for my red tulip that came up out of no where. My mother said a tulip came up where she had none planted as well. I wonder if this is a sign or blessing from no where. How wonderful it is to have a surprise such as a red tulip where it was not to be.


What are you thankful for today? Share at Spiritually Unequal Marriage or read what others have to share there.

4 comments:

  1. I hope your friend gets better real quickly. Great list my friend. Have a wonderful Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie,

    Hope your friend continue to get better day by day. Wow, the red tulip must be very lovely! God is always giving us unexpected blessings, isn't He :)

    Thanks for your visit and encouragements. Take care and have a very blessed week!

    Warm regards,
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red tulip....


    A sweet love note from our Lord. How wonderful.

    I’m finally getting around to read your praises. Thank you for joining our TT and honoring our Lord. See you again this Thursday. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post