Custom Search

Friday, April 9, 2010

5 question friday



five question friday is hosted by the blog My Little Life

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

patsy field or Reba I so love her

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?

yep every summer when I was a kid and still attend sometimes as a counselor if needed

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?

spiders, bugs, rats, etc....


4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?

chewing on my finger ( a nerveous habit that I have)

5. What is currently your favorite song?

temporary home

2 comments:

  1. I would love for Sally Fields to play me, she is always so happy. Definitely not me but it would be nice to be that cheery. lol I drive my Hubby insane by shaking my leg in the car or at the table. lol

    I may just have to jump on this meme bandwagon someday when I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Reba. She is the bomb :) And chew your finger? Do ya use salt and pepper LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post