Custom Search

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quotable Sunday : Resurrection

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

This sunday is Easter Sunday and Toni over at A Daily Dose of Toni Quotable Sunday shared Easter Qoutes and today I share Quotes of the resurrection



John 11:24-25 Martha said, 'I know he will rise again at the resurrection on the last day.' Jesus said: I am the resurrection. Anyone who believes in me, even though that person dies, will live,

Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there- Clarence W Hall.

Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness- Floyd W Tomkins.

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances- Robert Flatt

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post