Custom Search

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

Thrifty Thursday is a meme where we can share all the great tips and finds. This past weekend was so fun it was a time where me and my husband went on a sort of shopping spree together. We have not did this for a long time. We found some wonderful items but sorry to say we forgot the camera. Next time I will remember it for sure. Here are a few items that we found
  • cartoon glasses that hubby collects we found several of these (the thrift store that we visited had 1/2 price on everything this was great)
  • a little raggedy andy I have lots of annies but not as many andies so when I can find him I grab him up
  • a toy kitchen set for granddaughter for $5 (at garage sale)
  • several items for sunday school room
  • tea set vintage cups, saucers, pot whole set $10 (will be resold to make more money to rummage)
  • old 1970 glass dis (just realized that was the year I was born and now it is like antique man am I in trouble LOL)

that is just a few of the great finds too bad I forgot the camera but we had a great time and plan to do it again. Thrifty shopping quick and fun without spending alot of money

For more thrifty thursday visit the blog Tales from Bloggeritaville

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you found some great finds! :D I love it when I can find something thrifty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raggety Andys are harder to find. Good idea to get them when you see them if they are in good enough condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you found some great things. A play kitchen for $5.00---great deal. Glad you found another Andy. Sounds neat.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post