Custom Search

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gratituesday June 9, 2009




I wanted to share you a couple of pictures of something that I am delighted and blesses my heart. My granddaugther Katelynn she is such a little doll. Here she is in a couple of shots that her momma took. She can play to that camera so much she seems to eat it up. If you have never heard before this little girl was what the doctors said would never happen. You see her parents were having trouble having a baby and were told they would probably have to adopt. They laid this issue on the alter for God to deal with and while saving for adoption guess what. That's right my little granddaughter was created. Perhaps God was just testing them and saying hand your problem over to me and I will take care of all for you. Thank God that he is there for us when we need him and always will be.
want to read more Gratituesday post then head over to the blog Heavenly Homemakers
also placed this post on blog Wordless Wednesday here and on wordful wednesday @ the blog Seven Clown Circus

4 comments:

  1. She is so adorable!!!

    Her chest clip is way to low! It should be at armpit level and the harness should be on her arms! Please watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gU9zzCGA8

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious she is. Just adorable and it warms my heart that her parents were able to have her. Wonderful my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Your grandaughter is SO beautiful! I love how God does little things like that : ). She is a blessing for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post