Custom Search

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grandparents Gift Co. Review






I found a lovely site that helps us celebrate being grandparents. The website is theGrandparentGiftco.com Oh what a site it is from frames that celebrate everyday events to other items that celebrate the special events that happen in your child or grandchild's life.




The founder of Grandparents Gift is a mother of four named Teri who decided to create a gift company after the first poem she wrote titled Grandma's Heart touched those who read it so deeply she knew she had the talent. Teri writes every poem herself. I love the one she created that was placed on the frame that I received. The name of the poem is What Are Grandparents Made Of. It was stylishly done and next to the poem sits a picture of my beautiful granddaughter. The beauty of the poem shining with the beauty of my little princess touches my heart each time I see it.


The poem to the right was written for a father who has a grown child. Like me and you a poem that celebrates the great times that we have had like our grandfather


To find that special fathers day gift for your father, grandfather or perhaps a new father check out the great items at Grandparents Gifts Co.


.

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea for presents!! thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to find unique gifts for us old folks that appear to have everything. I am asked all the time for ideas. These seem very meaningful. thanks for the information. NEIL
    PS Full Disclosure time. I am going to steer my 6 grandkids to this site.
    I publish a little ole blog about those 6 critters, Proudgrandpablog.com. Check it out and you sill see just how proud I am.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post