Custom Search

Friday, June 12, 2009

friday fill in

1. I grew up thinking the world was a safe place and nothing bad would ever happen

2.Whale Tales Tortilla Chips was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you leave me a comment

4. music helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the good times I have had.

6. Sometimes things people say can be very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include laundry and blogging and Sunday, I want to go to the church picnic and have a great time

To play along go here!

2 comments:

  1. Great Friday Fill-Ins. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 i used to think of that too. have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post