Custom Search

Friday, June 12, 2009

Grilling Goodness June 12, 2009




1. What's the heaviest thing in your purse?

2. Do you mostly use cash or debit/credit cards?

3. Do you cut your hair shorter in the summer or pull it up a lot?

4. Do you like your man scruffy or clean shaven?

5. What have your children done/said to embarass you lately?

6. Do you use plug-in type air fresheners around the house?

7. Do you have any interest in the NBA or NHL finals? (Do you even know who's competing?)

8. What is weighing heavily on your mind lately?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. my digital camera

2. both don't like to keep alot of cash on hand so use debit cards or hit the bank first

3. cut it shorter usually have not had the time this year so pulling it up

4. I either like him in full beard or shaven I know granddaughter prefers full beard she used to be scared of him when he shaved LOL

5. no real telling they are teenagers so they do things all the time

6. in bathroom and kitchen

7. know whos competing have sons but I have no real interest

8. right now upcoming birthdays and son leaving for college

want to read more grilling goodness or share yours head over here

shared at
amaze me monday

2 comments:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post