Custom Search

Friday, June 12, 2009

Focus Friday June 12

Focus Friday


Last weekend was one spent on self and this weekend is one that will be spent for God. I need to prepare for special Sunday school lesson. Before that I have an early meeting for Sunday school teachers. This is a weekly monthly meeting. We also will have a great time at the church picnic this Sunday. The kids will play ball and have tons of fun.

What is your focus on this Friday? Share it or read others at the blog Thrifty & Chic Mom

4 comments:

  1. Have fun at the church picnic with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does help to have a focus,doesn't it? Today I'm focusing on compiling homeschooling portfolios for 3 of my children.
    Thanks for visiting Frugal at Home--I really enjoy meeting other bloggers this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at the picnic Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your picnic and your extra focus on God what a great theme for the week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post