Custom Search

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday 6/11

Thankful Thursday finds me at a wonderful place in life today. Oh how I feel at this time that I am on the mountain top. We are out of the valley and things just seem to go right. My teens have been doing allot of the cooking and cleaning. How wonderful little complaints from one in particular (the baby) but mainly they just are doing great volunteering. I feel blessed today to have such children as the lord has provided me.




Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6

For more thankful Thursday visit the blog Women Taking A Stand

4 comments:

  1. wonderful that they are helping and pitching in...you raised them right my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! I am thankful your children have learned well from ypu:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children are truly a blessing from the Lord! Glad to hear your grateful heart today...blessings, Laurie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post