Custom Search

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pop Candy



P.O.P CANDY

Do you love a great tasting snack? Do you love a snack that has a nutty flavor to it? Do you love peanut brittle but think it sometimes is a bit too hard? Well then you will love P.O.P Candy badgering treats . P.O.P Candy is a butter crunch candy that taste delicious.

P.O.P Candy is made by loving hands and is created in small batches created in Santa Monica, California. The makers of P.O.P Candy use simple ingredients such as butter, sugar, nut of choice and a sweetness of light corn syrup. What it does not include is even better news. P.O.P Candy does not include additives or preservatives of any kind. It is a sweet natural treat that is meant to be enjoyed within 2 weeks of being created.
We received our P.O.P candy and I opened the box to see delicious looking goodness. I did not share with anyone on this review. Sorry you will not hear what my husband, children or friends thought but I can tell you that it was delicious enough to hide away and enjoy a sinfully Delicious treat by myself. I thought by the looks of it that it might be a bit hard like peanut brittle but I was definitely wrong. It was firm but breakable and chewable candy. Delicious. I received a few different types and my favorite was the cherry and walnut flavor.

Not only would P.O.P Candy make a great gift they also customize that gift. You can have the candy packaged and customized to meet birthdays, fundraisers, etc.... To find out about the customization of P.O.P Candy please visit this link here

P.O.P Candy also believes in giving back to the community. They have supported several different event in the past such as the special Olympics in Southern California as well as many others. As the company continues to grow P.O.P Candy has continued to be able to give more.
Interested in getting some of this great P.O.P candy for your self? Let me tell you the prices are great as well. You can order from the P.O.P Candy Website where you will find grand flavors including almond, pecan, pistachio and popmix candies.






1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post