Custom Search

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friday Fragments May 15, 2009


I went to the doctor this week and found out that I will be having my gallbladder taken out. Oh Yeah me I am only thankful that my doctor understands all that I face in life and he is willing to work with me.
Tommorow my daughter goes on her senior trip. I hope that she has a great time and takes lots of pictures. Can't wait to hear all the stories when she gets home. I am sure that she will have a blast because that is just her.
Tonight my daughter put her cap and gown on and she had tears in her eyes. I think that she sees all that she is leaving behind and oh what fun she has had these past 4 years. I love her very much and know the outlook on the world will be great.
My son was taken to the doctor yesterday and he has a colon virus. I am happy that we found out what it was and he is now feeling better after getting medicine. There is lots going on though with sinus infections and stomach problems. Doc says he has been quite busy.
I tried the new drink at Taco Bell tonight great flavor but man talk about brain freeze it truly will give you that. I tried the strawberry drink there is another one that is pineapple as well.
want to read what others have been up to? Head over to the blog Half-Past Kissin' Time

3 comments:

  1. UGH! Gall bladder surgery. BTDT. Just make sure you eat low fat until you can have it taken out to limit the attacks.

    I am glad your son has found the problem and is feeling better.

    Congratulations to your daughter. My oldest' daughters graduation is on June 1st so I am also sharing that bittersweet journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You've got all kind of things going on. Thank goodness for Taco Bell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the surgery; I'm sure it will work out just fine. Glad your son is feeling better! Thanks for offering up some Fragments this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post