Custom Search

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Morning Meme


. Do you prefer writing on paper or a keyboard? Why? Care to hand write a short letter to us, scan it, and then post it to your blog?
2. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now? (Assuming you’re wearing shoes. Although if you’re not, that certainly says something, too.) Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Now tell us how they make you feel when you wear them.
3. Who was your arch enemy in high school? Why were they your enemy? Do you think you could be friends today? Why or why not?
4. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one ability or quality, what would it be? How would this new-found ability or quality change your life?


I do both I have a notebook and binder where all go as well as keep many things on my blog. I do not have scanner so this can not be done so otherwise I would not care to. I was a major of education and believe writing skills are needed by all


barefooted so that would say easy going, I wear many tee shoes and recently a new pair of sandals so easy going, busy, etc....


Oh man arch enemy is now a great friend of mine. We hanged around the same group and just could not get along no matter what we tried


I want the ability to know when others are lying this would help me out in life greatly with all around me


Want to participate in the monday morning meme? Check out the blog write from karen

1 comment:

  1. Knowing when others a lying is a tough one. What about the white lies?? I don't know if I wouldnt want to know about the white lies.



    Happy Monday!
    I played too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post