Custom Search

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill In May 15, 2009


1. If we had no winter There would be no spring.


2.My third child graduating from high school is a perpetual astonishment.


3. If I had my life to live over I would have went to college before beginning a family.


4. What do you mean by saying inside of four and twenty hours.


5. If you've never been thrilled You would not know how it feels to be excited.


6. To be interested in the changing seasons is a pleasant thing.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hearing about my daughters senior trip, tomorrow my plans include having fun with family possibly garage saling and Sunday, I want to enjoy the many events sorrounding graduation!
To read how others fill the blanks in or to participate yourself head over here

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! Graduations and parties and money and all we do is get older.
    I love your number 4. I was confused as well but I think I covered my tracks by looking eccentric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TGIF!! :) It sounds like you have a fun filled weekend planned, I hope it is wonderful. I also struggled with #4 I think I thought about it forever! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOoooohhh! Garage sale season! A sure sign of spring.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post