Custom Search

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Tooth






This little angel got her first tooth last night. How wonderful and just look at that beautiful smile she has on her face




Want to see other talented individuals? Visit the blog Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House


Read what others are talking about bisit the blog The Lazy Organizer


I am also posting this on the blog Peanut Butter and Smelly's Dad wordless wednesday and for Special Exposure Wednesday at the blog 5 minutes for special and at Wordful Wednesday located at SevEn cLoWn CirCus blog

9 comments:

  1. that IS a big milestone! good luck on the ones to come! my guy is getting his 2 year molars... not so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious!! Love the little outfit; makes me (sort of!) long for the days when my girls wore those little clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First teeth are so cute. And I'm sure she's glad that its finally through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...she is SO cute! :) Way to go baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is SOOO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's nice that she seems pretty happy about that first tooth!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post