Custom Search

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday 5

Which of your friends is the most frugal?

the only person I know who is more frugal than me is my grandmother but there are great friends who have great tips like Nan or Judy

Which of your friends is the biggest spendthrift?

Amanda, my sister in law or my daughter Susan

Which of your friends is the most daring?

My daughter Krystina would fit into this but so wouldn't Nan and Julie

Which of your friends is the most cautious?

most cautious would be my mom,

Which of your friends has the hottest temper

I could take this by myself but so couldn't either one of my daughters

Want to tell your side of the story? Well head over here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post