Custom Search

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Microwave Brownies



Justin Timberlake celebrates his birthday today. He is celebrating his 36th this year. Because I heard that he loves brownies I am making one just for him to enjoy. 

2-3 tbsp cocoa powder
4 tbsp plain flour
6 tbsp sugar
1 egg
splash of vanilla
pinch of cinnamon
8 tbsp milk [or more]
2 tbsp cooking oil
chocolate chips/buttons
– Mix cocoa powder, plain flour, cinnamon and sugar in the bowl.
– Make a well in the center and add egg, vanilla and milk. Mix well then add cooking oil.
– If the batter is too thick after you add the oil add a bit more milk. Batter should be just a bit thicker than pancake batter.
– Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds then add the chocolate chips/buttons.
– Microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds until the middle isn’t wobbly. If it is put it back for another 30 secs.
– Cool for 3-4 mins, depending on your patience. But it’s really hot.
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. That recipe sounds so very good. DH likes the Microwave much more than the oven. He's a late comer to cooking and baking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol love that late comer but yes I love the microwave at times when I am in hurry comes in great but I love doing a bit of all in the kitchen
      thanks for visiting

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post