- 6 large croissants
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- Whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or any toppings of your choice
- Combine peanut butter and chocolate-hazelnut spread in a bowl and stir until blended.
- Slice your croissants horizontally and spread your peanut butter mixture generously inside. Put them back together like a sandwich.
- Combine eggs and half-and-half. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour your egg mixture into a shallow bowl and dip your croissants in until they're evenly coated.
- Lay out your coated croissants on a baking sheet.
- Place your peanuts in a Ziplock bag and gently tap with a rolling pin until the peanuts are crushed.
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top of your croissants.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 325 °F.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or whatever you like, and enjoy!
chocolate peanut butter stuffed croissant