Custom Search

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Easy Strawberry Cake


¼ Cup of White Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
1 Pint of Strawberries - cut into ¼ths
Whipped Cream
Shortcake ( found near the fresh strawberries)
In a medium skillet over medium heat - combine sugar, vanilla, and sugar - stir so the strawberries are well covered with sugarLeave to heat for 5 minutes - stir - if the sugar all dissolved and there is a syrup you are done
Pour strawberries into a bowl with the juice and allow to cool - the juice will thicken when it cools

shared at 
delicious dish Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. Strawberries scream summer! And this cake is easy as can be. I love the sweet taste of this dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks and sounds delicious!

    <a href="http://www.stealstylist.com”>Stealstylist.com - Femme Lifestyle Blog</a> 

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made my tummy growl. I love fresh berries in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't made a strawberry shortcake in a looooooong time. I think I'm definitely going to give this a try, and soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post