Strawberry & White Chocolate Mousse
. Serves 2.
1 tablespoon Cointreau
½ cup whipping cream
100g white chocolate
2 teaspoons agar agar
1. Wash and hull strawberries. Purée with Cointreau in blender.
2. Heat strawberry purée over a medium heat until bubbling.
3. Add agar agar and stir until dissolved. Place saucepan in a bowl of ice water and allow to cool (but so much it sets).
4. Melt white chocolate and set aside to cool a little.
5. Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
6. Add cooled white chocolate and whip through.
7. When strawberry purée has cooled, whip into cream-chocolate mixture.
8. Divide into serving dishes and refrigerate for a minimum of 3hrs before serving.