Custom Search

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday 9


Saturday 9: Money Grabber





1. Has anyone ever intentionally ripped you off? Or perhaps unintentionally?

I am sure this has happened just not coming to my memory right now



2. When was the last time that you made a quip that fell completely flat and embarrassed you?

what is a quip????



3. When you go to sleep, does it you need to be absolutely quiet or do you need a little noise (radio, TV, music or white)?

I used to have it dark and quiet but now it does not really matter



4. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? (Come on, you know you have something to contribute!)

ripped pants at work now that was not a good memory thanks for asking :(



5. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it still business as usual?

not much has changed at this time I may not post as much but I still post as much as I can



6. Can you remember where you were in life ten years ago? If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?

Don't give up would be the whisper there were many things going on then that I did not finish because of time, stress and life



7. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?

I believe going back to school in my 30s was a bit of a surprise for all but a wonderful experience for me



8. If you were having a bad day what or who would you turn to for comfort?


I would turn to my Lord as he is always there to listen to . I also have some wonderful individuals like my co-workers, hubby and children that I can always look to for support


9. According to the song White Rabbit, "one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small". If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and where would it take you?

I would take the larger pill and it would take me to the top of a mountain where I would sit and ponder on this beautiful day



1 comment:

  1. Hello sis tnx for visiting my blog... i love your answers and for sure will come back next time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post