Custom Search

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kid Friendly Taco Cups

 as a mother and now a grandma I love finding recipes kids love. These little ones are great because they fit in a childs hand



•1 pound ground beef


•1/4 cup or 1 packet taco seasoning

•1 cup water

•Tostito scoops

•Shredded cheese

•Salsa or ketchup

Fry the ground beef until browned. Add the taco seasoning and the water.



Pick Tostito scoops that are completely whole and arrange them on a baking pan. Place a small amount of the taco meat in each scoop. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Put a small amount of salsa or ketchup on each cup. Bake in a 350 degree oven just until the cheese is melted.



recipe source: Day Care Answers

mad skill mondaysThe Girl Creative Sunday Scoop


Manic Mother

4 comments:

  1. I bet my kids would eat these up - thanks for sharing! I would love it if you linked them up on my blog party, Makin' You Crave Monday, over at MrsHappyHomemaker.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy for a big kid like me. I dont have little ones around and Im sure me and the hubby would love this little delight.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Shaped like a cupcake too! I like em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic use of those Tostitos scoops! Love it! Visiting from Makin' You Crave Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post