Custom Search

Sunday, September 4, 2011

my family


Katie's Journey theme today is family. I am an individual who is all about family. I am a mom of six children, grandma to 2 and an aunt to 3. Let me introduce you

me and the smallest member of our family. Our little one is now crawling and getting around. At nearly 2 1/2 feet this little one is growing fast

 Three generations me. my daughter and grand-daughter The princess just celebrated her 3rd birthday. She is growing so very fast

 There are many things that we celebrate together as a family like Prom. This is my daughter and son before they went out with their respected dates. Now these two are going to college and working jobs of their own.

We have many days ahead that will bring family time together. Good times, sad times and just plain old fun family times. Our family will stand the strength of time



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post