Custom Search

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?

I valued many individuals and things when I was a kid. The truth and family was my precious treasures. My grandparents were among my favorites I had my bike what kid didn't I of course could not ride with my older sister and her friends but my bike did get me around and allowed me to spend time with my own friends.

{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?

Oh my I would say history was my favorite and english with all those sentence diaghraming was probably my least let alone my spelling is never good

{three} do you remember your first love?

Oh my I had many child-hood crushes and thought that my sisters boyfriends were very cool as well. My first real boyfriend was one that I think I liked more than he liked me in the end my favorite young love was my husband and 25 years later we are still together

{four} what one pet would you love to have?

pet well it would have to probably be one that could take care of itself because with all the young ones we have at our house now that would be nearly impossible for me to do

{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?

I would love to live in the country but near enough to the city where I could take advantage of all the good things that the city offers
{six} what do you love about blogging?

meeting new friends as well as getting and giving ideas , tips, etc...

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?

facebook

{eight} will you or have you joined google+?

yes I have quite a bit ago


{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?

vanilla and baked cookies


{ten} how would you describe your style?
 
vintage with a bit of old rock and roll a rag doll collector who married a collector of cartoon glasses

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Love the smell of baked cookies! Mmm!

    I'm your newest follower from the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. history was my favorite as well!

    i found you from thankful for friends thursday and i'm now following. i would really appreciate it if you could check out my block and maybe follow back! thanks :)

    lindsay @ http://lindsayelizabethm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post