Custom Search

Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

http://familycorner.blogspot.com/
The weather in my neck of the woods:

currently the temp is around 80 degrees and it feels like back to school weather. I can remember those early days of school when it was cool in the morning but hot in the afternoon so you were never sure just what to wear

Things that make me happy:

I am very happy at this time in my life in all areas of my life. At work I just received a great deal where I am now off every Sunday and Monday very nice because I can now attend church with my family.

Books I am Reading

nothing right at this time but I am sure to start reading a new one soon will have to share about that later

What's on My T.V.

Today is my day off so I have watched The View and The Doctors this morning two of my favorites

On The Menu For Dinner:

chicken sandwich and fries nice dinner doesn't require a lot of fuss and with a bit of surprise tomatoes come out of our backyard so funny to see that they now know the difference in taste of at the store and grown at home :)

On My To Do List:

laundry, dishes, floors, and a bit more blog hopping have a blog you want me to visit? Leave me a comment I would love to

New Recipe I Tried Or Want To Try Soon:

well I am currently creating my fall menu so I am not sure but I think there will be a few new ones in that What is your favorite fall recipe

In The Craft Basket:

Once again currently in search of fall ideas for crafts for the kids. Have any ideas that are easy crafts would love to hear about them

Looking Forward To This Week:

local festival and fish fry this weekend. Our family is all getting together to have a great time

Tips and Tricks:

Just read this one on a blog I visited she suggested freezing your sos pad as soon as you are done using it to expand its lifetime (sorry not for sure where I read this)

Lesson Learned this Past Week:

I learned it is always nice to be appreciated and thought of. This I can credit to my minister at our church :)

On My Mind:

Getting a schedule created to help through the fall months

Favorite Verse:

John 3:16 my favorite of all time because he loved us so much








1 comment:

  1. You're right about dinner, simple but yummy :)

    I'm looking for fall ideas for the kids too, if I find something neat I'll share :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post