Custom Search

Saturday, August 27, 2011

7 Quick Takes Friday on Saturday


The seven spotlights in my life were:

1. A conversation that I had with my co-workers. It was one that was different than most that we normally have. It was on the end of times and who gets into heaven and how. It was a worth conversation because I am not sure if everyone understands how it all works

2. The fair here in southern illinois started last night with a parade. I hope to visit at least one day. The problem is that I work five out of seven days next week and the fair is over an hour away.

3. The beautiful weather we have been having. The days are getting shorter it seems with sun coming up later and going down earlier and earlier every day. The days get cooler as we go along and we realize that the beauty of summer is gone and a new season and the beauty of fall awaits.

4. Football is here and it seems as if everyone has Friday Night Football fever. Last night we won our first game and boy was it a win. YEAH!!! Signing up my nephews monday to play flag football.

5. I have a special day coming up next week. It is my birthday. No big plans have been made but I know that there will be something done. Wonder what will have to let you all know later

6. tonight I have the nephews. They seem to be my every saturday night date. I wish my grand babies lived closer so that I could see them more as well Our little princess will be 3 next week as well.

7. enoying talking to my son in college when ever possible. It seems as if he is really busy but he is having lots of fun. So happy that he got this experience.

Conversion Diary

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. Hope you have a fun celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you have a Happy Birthday! I always loved going to the fair, but it seemed that the children that I brought had different agendas than I did.

    I hope you get to see your grandchildren soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post