Custom Search

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blog Hop



1. What is something that bothers you if its not done perfectly?

housework I want things done the way I like them and only those ways

2. 1. What is something that bothers you if its not done perfectly?

I think that we are all born with instincts that are personal to us and help us in life when needed.

3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all?

never good by only see you later

4. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What is your favorite spicy dish?

about a 5 or 6 I like my food with flavor but nothing super hot

5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles?



 6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel?

thus far auto has done me fairly well so I will go with auto again.

7. What is something you take for granted?

the love ov my family

1 comment:

  1. That is another little "jingle" that I can't get out of my head now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post