Custom Search

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ready for some Baseball

This week sees the date for professional ball players to sign in for spring training. Yeah the season and fun will start before long. My mother loves baseball and my children do as well. The local kids here in town have also started signing up to play baseball and softball. Yes, spring is just around the corner and everyone is getting ready for it Do you play ball? do you like to listen to or watch baseball? For the next several months our family will eat, breathe and sleep baseball

shared on Outdoor Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so not a baseball fan...or any kind of sports fan. I will watch football, but I usually get in trouble because I yell run run run for who ever has the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture. I'm sorry but I couldn't read your words on my screen with the fluorescent blue color.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post