Custom Search

Friday, December 17, 2010

Use What You Have Make Beautiful Decorations

These Yarn Christmas Trees are very cute as well. They are made of items you may have on hand as a crafter which would make the very frugal to make. I love the look a s it appears to be vintage to me One can make the trees personal by using color of yarn, accessories of items to use to make the trees more personalizable The tutorial from Pretty Ditty does a great job of explaining how to make these beauties




It is very exciting to see these big plump candy canes. It is hard to believe that they are not edible. They are created from pipe cleaners and wool. These are easy enough for teens to make but fun enough for adults as well. Check out the tutorial for felted candy canes at the blog felt cafe

These are adorable and I love the fact that they use up what I know moms have on hand. Plastic baggies are a commodity in my house and probably in yours as well. The wreath is easy enough to make that the whole family can work together to create. You can find a wonderful tutorial on this project at Design Sponge

This Christmas why not try to use what you all ready have in your homes or environment?

shared this on Frugalicious Fabulous

also shared at

3 comments:

  1. Love those candy canes and trees! They're so fluffy and warm! Thanks for showing us those links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! I totally agree with using what you have on hand. I scavenged my yard for pine cones then painted and glittered them for holiday decor. These are all great projects! JenT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that whenever possible, we should use what's on hand. I wanted to make trees like the ones you features, but ended up making one out of a bottle. That's part of the fun of blogging...seeing what everyone else comes up with :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post