Custom Search

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Few Favorites Of Mine After All Its A Party

One of my favorite tips for the Christmas Season or for any time of the year at all when you are giving a gift to save money make the Christmas wrap personal and create it yourself. I shared many great techniques for creating Christmas wrap on my blog.

Perhaps you are in the mood for some delicious Christmas cookies and punch. Check out my post and recipe for Candy Cane Russian Tea Cakes and Christmas Punch
My recipe was spotlighted on another blog this week during a Christmas Goodies Making Party if you are look for some delicious goodies to make check out Loftee Ideas

Perhaps you all got snow like we did and you had some free time on your hands. If you did then maybe you was like my teens and one of your favorite things to do was to head outside to play in the snow
When hunger finally sets in from the busy day then check out this delicious recipe for stuffed peppers from the blog A Few Shortcuts Have a good day and a Merry Christmas



post shared on Its A Blog Party topsy turvy tuesdays

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post