Custom Search

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday 5

1.Of excursions you remember taking in elementary school, which was your favorite?


2.Of excursions you remember taking in elementary school, which was your least favorite?

3.What seems like a really good school excursion destination that nobody seems to take?

4.Which of your recent activities might pass for an educational excursion?

5.When a sack lunch was needed for a field trip, what was most likely in your brown paper bag? How about now?




1. I remember going to the zoo nearly every year and the last day picnics were awesome as well

2. the doctors office when it was time for shots there was always a field trip

3  McDonalds or a fast food joint

4. toured a museum with my children this past fall

5. thenk it was ham, chips, banana, soda, fruit and some sort of snack cake now give me fast food  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post