Saturday 9: How's It Gonna Be
hosted by Samantha
1. How's it gonna be in 2011 for you?
may be a bit tighter than normal my children are all grown and we are on a tighter budget than ever but looks like all in all will be a great year
2. What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
a great time with my hubby supper, movies or just a quiet walk as long as it is quality time it will be worth it
3. What strategy would you implement to deal with drug abuse in today's world?
Wow!! Hard one for me to answer because i see it as a will to try but when started very hard to stop
4. What thing about your family are you least proud of?
I am very proud of my family and where we have come and where we are going with 4 teens in college, 1 married with two children and the last child in highschool we are doing great. I guess if I had to say anything I would say the rudeness that my older teens can be at times
5. What part of the holidays are you really looking forward to?
love the holidays but really looking forward to after them because that will be when I see my princess
6. Who is the last person you high-fived? Why?
probably one of the youth group members and because this is what we do to show we love each other
7. Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
nope there were none when I was dating they had all closed down
8. If you had only enough energy left in you for one last smile, who would you give it to?
to you my friend
9. Tell us about that time when you were the “life of the party”.
when I was younger I would go out more often but really any time I go anywhere I have a great time and try to ensure everyone else does as well