Custom Search

Monday, June 14, 2010

Not Me Monday



Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I’d rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing! It is a blog where we share what we did not do or did do and wish we didnt. It is a fun meme where the opposite of what we did is shared.

I have not been missing from this blog meme for the better part of several months. It is not a meme that I used to participate in quite regularly and for some reason just stopped. I am not happy that I stumbled across it while blog surfing and decided that it would not be fun to share a few of my antics in the "not me" form

It was not me that won a freezer the other day and now can not quit talking about it. It was not me who did a happy dance all through the house lauging and yelling yes. It is not the biggest prize I have ever won.

I did not enjoy hearing my sons stories about his mission trip at midnight when he arrived home. It was me that loved hearing about all he got to see and do. I did not feel a bit of pride knowing this trip was a once in a life time trip that he went on. The memories he has will last forever.

I did not walk outside just now as the storm seems to moving in and notice all the wonderful lightning bugs. I did not just feel like a child and want to get out there to catch them all like i did when I was a kid. I do not remember all the great fun we used to have.

I am not a bit proud of my daughter who is taking all online classes this summer and is taking great responsibilty in getting them organized. I do not feel that she will do a great job in school. Yet again she is not making me proud.

What did you do or not do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post