Custom Search

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back to the Good Old Days


Recently after a dispute with the cable company I decided I no longer wanted their service. See what happened is a long story has to do with them getting the wrong numbers of my checking account down not once but twice in a six month period of time and then not listening to me as I explained that this has happened on more than one occasion. It is thanks to their new system where if you talk to an operator you get charged $$ per call so you are often forced to talk to a machine or do it over the computer. Well, when the digital service went off I called and tried to get them to take the number as the money was there. Three operators later I decided we do not need this service. Now we are back to the radio, DVDs and VHS videos as well as looking for T.V. services over the Internet. This not only we save us money but also the kids are talking more, getting along better, getting more outside time etc... So what worked for me in this dilemma was what had worked when we could not afford paid T.V. resorting back to the olden days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post