Custom Search

Monday, May 3, 2010

Remembering Those Who Loved Us

"I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3 (NIV)

There have been so many wonderful people in my life. My mother has always been a great presence in my life and still is. I love her very much as well as many other ladies that I have had in my life both now and in the past. There have been wonderful women to have left my life leaving their memories, lessons learned and wonderful love in my heart. My grandmothers, aunts, friends, cousins etc... I learned to cook from them, learned to keep a nice house, learned how to treat others with respect, budgeting tips etc... forever and always these wonderful people and lessons learned will travel with me. I am sure that we all have had wonderful people in all of our lives. To me these individuals are placed in our life by God so that we will know how much he loves us. To him I give the Praise for creating my life with so many people of great value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post