Custom Search

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The List That Never Ends

The list that never ends, the one that everyone knows. You know the one that keeps growing and never ends. The list I refer to is the Honey Do List. Now I love honey dew mellon but my hubby does not like the honey do list. You can quite imagine that parents of five teens living at home, busy aunt and uncles and taking time whenever we can to dote over our grand daughter we have little time to get things done. We have lived in this house for eight years and while a couple of things have gotten done there are more that need attention. The top 5 things on the list are:

  1. carpet removed and put down new in my bedroom. I hate my carpet worn quite well and would so good if there was new carpet in there
  2. bathroom remodeled this is hopefully going to be done this summer new tub, etc... would look really nice
  3. garden area this is going to be done by me this year I think I ask and ask and yet does not get done so this one will be done this year by me
  4. clothesline up I have wanted one for quite a while yet in the yard is no clothes line as of yet. This would help cut electric bills for sure because the dryer goes non stop year round
  5. paint or wallpaper in living room I would consider anything just looking great.

TwitterMoms and ServiceLive bucks have teamed up on a campaign to see what is on everyones honey do list. ServiceLive wants to help you tackle those tasks and is giving away $100 in ServiceLive Bucks to the first 50 qualified participants if you want to be included head over to to this link here



I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and ServiceLive blogging program to be eligible to receive $100 in ServiceLive Bucks. For more information on how you can participate, go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post