Custom Search

Monday, May 3, 2010

Butter Pecan Cobler

Blessed with Grace



We will be having a church homecoming less than 2 weeks and I believe this may be the dessert that I bring.


Butter Pecan Cobler

1 c flour
1/2 c chop nuts
3 T sugar
1/2 c butter
3 oz cream cheese
2 1/2 c coolwhip
1/2 c powder sugar
3 1/2 oz butter pecan puding
1 1/2 c milk
1/3 c chop nuts

Mix flour, nuts and sugar Add butter to form crumbs Press in casserole Microwave 8 minutes Micro cream cheese 45 seconds Mix with 1/2 c whip cream and sugar Sread over crust Mix puding, 1 cup milk for 2 minutes Pour over top Top with 2 cup whip cream Sprinkle nuts Chill

2 comments:

  1. This sounds yummy! I am sure my kids will love it! Thanks for sharing!
    I have a tiny little meme on Friday that I'd love to have you link to, if you like. It's called Finger-lickin' Good Recipes Friday.
    Hope to see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expected something with fruit since it says cobbler, but this looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post