Custom Search

Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh, The Places You'll Go!

With two of my children graduating this year I wanted to share with you a book that means the world to me. The book is by Dr. Seuss and the title of this book is Oh, the places you'll go! and as my children get ready to embark on a life of their own not as guided with restriction and love but instead guided with friendship and guidance from parents that love them and their own common sense I wonder where they will go and what places they will see. I can tell you the journey of motherhood from their births to watching them graduate has a been a journey of its own. A journey of love, struggle, mystery and yes wonder. This book shares a story of the many roads that one will travel in their life. We all have our own roads to travel, sites to see and paths to cross. Where will your road lead today?
shared on the meme Feed Me Books on the blog The Adventures of Motherhood

2 comments:

  1. I spoke on this book at my high school graduation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy it sounds like we need to stock up on kleenex! Sound like it will be tears of joy though! It's so great how books can help us express what we feel. I love how certain books remind me of certain time in my life.

    Happy Mother's Day Annie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post