Custom Search

Monday, May 3, 2010

Designs by Mimi and Lola review

Designs by Mimi & Lola are lovely personalized blankets and pillows created for children that moms will love. I come from a long line of women who love pillows. We have made our own, bought them at stores, flea markets and craft shops, and simply purchase pillows that look great, are fun and ones that we love as well. My daughters are no different as in their bedrooms and their couch you will find beautiful pillows lining the way. I was lucky enough to create a pillow for my daughter in the colors of her future college that she will attend. I loved the sweet pillow well constructed which is very important as a mom of six children the way things are constructed to stay together is very important to me. The style and personality of the pillow instantly personalized it just for her and one that she will cherish forever.


Mimi and Lola is a mother & daughter team created with love. The duo started creating personalized baby blankets and after a few they were being requested. Soon this loving gift grew into a wonderful company that creates loving pillows and personalized blankets for little ones or anyone in your life. Available at Designs by Mimi and Lola are:




Creative Baby Bibs




Personalized Blankets




Designer Pillows



Buy: you can purchase your choice of pillows, baby bib or personalized blanket from their etsy shop located at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mimiandlola


as stated I received a pillow for the purpose of this review. There was no other compensation and the thoughts and opinions are those of my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post