Custom Search

Friday, April 2, 2010

Feed Me Books Friday : Little Golden Book of God

Photobucket




This is one of my favorite Lil' Golden Books. The book about God. I love the cover of the book and that alone gives me and the little one lots to talk about but inside the cover the story gets even better. The pictures and words inside the book are so precious and all can enjoy. This is a book that was written with preschoolers in mind is a great one that all will enjoy and is one of our favorites.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I remember this book from my own childhood and my B has it too!

    Simple truths that we all need to remember every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have this, but I will definitely look into getting it. It looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate my credit cards [/url]consolidate debt get credit cards loans credit cards to consolidate debt consolidate credit cards $8000
    [url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]best way to consolidate credit cards [/url]consolidate credit cards debt group credit cards to consolidate debt non profit consolidate credit cards
    [url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards 2.99 [/url]best company to consolidate credit cards consolidate all my credit cards consolidate credit cards page

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post