Custom Search

Friday, April 2, 2010

Aloha Friday : Birthday on Easter



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Aloha Friday is hosted by the blog An Island life

My daughters birthday this year falls on Easter. She is super happy about this. WE are doing a bit of birthday and a bit of Easter this year. What a birthday to remember this will be.

My question for you today is:
what was your favorite birthday and what did you do

7 comments:

  1. My favorite birthday (that I can really remember) was my sweet 16. We normally didn't go all out for birthdays but this year we gathered all my friends and family and had a potluck on the beach. It was a ton of fun and relatively cheap too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love birthdays with holiday themes. They're so much fun!

    My favorite birthday would have to be a suprise picnic at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was my 50th. We just spent the weekend in Waikiki. Was fun being tourist :) Hau`oli La Hanau to your Daughter this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's funny mine was my 50th birthday also. My daughter through a surprise birthday party at my brother's house to throw me off the track I guess. We had a ball! Can we do that again when I turn 60??? LOL HAPPY EASTER. I believe already follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy b-day to your daughter. My sister's is Tomorrow, but has fallen on Easter before too.

    My fav. b-day was my 21st and my college friends through me a cool party :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your daughter! My son Teddy's birthday is coming up VERY soon and his has fallen on Easter twice since he's been born :)

    My favorite birthday...definitely the day my babies were born :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hau'oli la hanau to your daughter, how wonderful that it will fall on Easter this year! I love all my birthdays....especially when the grandkids come bearing hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post