Custom Search

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Home Maker Monday March 29, 2010

hhm

Weather In My Neck Of the Woods:

bit cool this morning but promises to warm up and temps are to reach into mid 70s later this week

Things that make me happy:

the power I see when we attend the christian colleges

Books i am reading:

the same as last week

What I am enjoying on T.V.

racheal raye

On the Menu for Dinner

roast and spring veggies

On my to do list:

laundry, housework long weekend nothing to do, lots of blogging work as well

New Recipe I want to try or tried:

I am going to try an Easter cheesecake

In the Craft Basket:

Easter treats for my kiddos

Looking forward to this week:

Easter Sunday

Tips and Tricks:

buy butter and milk in bulk and freeze them. Milk can be frozen for 3 months and butter for up to 9

favorite post this week:

sorry not alot of time to read

blog hopping:

several new ones out like CopMom

lesson learned past few days:

take time out to be with christian friends and enjoy life a bit

On my mind:

getting the college prep stuff done

bible passage this week:

and take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post