Custom Search

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Scandle review


With all the great out door work we will be doing this spring, the tense moments our children may provide, and those long days of having fun this spring and summer season we may find ourselves a bit tired, worn out and in need of a good massage. Scandle is the candle that feels good. The reason that it feels good is because not only does it give warmth but the wax is meant to help provide a wonderful massage. Oh does that not just sound super wonderful? It sure does to me.

Scandle takes the best of body massage oil and fragrant spa candles and creates a wonderful combination. The Scandle starts out as a wonderful smelling soy candle and melts into a body lotion that is suitable for skin care and perfect for giving massages. The Scandle company createed a Utube video and I think it explains nicely all about the Scandle so I thought I should share it here with you.



You can buy any of the great Scandle products directly from the Scandle website by following this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post