Custom Search

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What I Learned This Week


Things I learned this week include facts on teen depression as I allready shared. I also learned a few new recipes that I have shared as well. I also learned that I was lucky enough to win a wonderful Select Comfort Matress Pad on the blog The Mom Buzz I also learned that my daughter has been working out in college fitness class and it is starting to pay off. Yeah!!!! She has always been a bit plump but when she was able to tell me her jeans were a bit big I gave her one of the biggest hugs of all time. My son has also started to date a great girl that he has known for many years now. Wonderful!!!!

What all did you all learn this week?

2 comments:

  1. I learned my sister is really sick with a bad cold and she wouldn't go to the doctor until she couldn't stand her cold any longer LOL...dumb if you ask me. But she's on the road to recovery now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice win! Lucky you.

    That is great news about your daughter. Good for her.

    So glad to hear that your son has met a girl that mom approves of. I imagine that is something I will worry about as my son gets older.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post