Custom Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

Aloha Friday

Aloha Friday is hosted by the blog An Island Life. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. To participate ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response

Its Friday again I think the weeks have been just flying by. This is the last Friday of January and we are once again in limbo waiting to see what the weather will be like. They predict snow then say it may not be in our area but the temps are cold but not as bad as the last spell. So I just sit here wondering what the weather will be like today, tomorrow and the next day. So for my question today I would like to know:

What is the weather like in your neck of the woods?


13 comments:

  1. Very cold! They were predicting snow, but of course they were wrong. We rarely get snow in North Alabama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a surprise snow storm that closed school early yesterday and opening late this morning. I hate snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous warm weather here in Brazil! No snow yet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kinda cool, but no complaints! I do not like being hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freezing! The day started at 7 degrees with windchill making it seem like -13. The wind was horrible and hurt when we had to go outside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A warm weather.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cold - it actually snowed a little last night, but it was sunny today so it was gone in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very overcast today and probably in the upper 70s.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post