Custom Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill Ins


1.Wouldn't it be easy _____________.
2. _________ better than ever!
3. I love the taste of __________.
4. _____________ in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is ______________.
6. ________ drip, drip, drip; ________.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!


Wouldn't it be easy to be friends

It may be late but it is better than ever!

I love the taste of delicious pasta

Hubby and the kids are in the living room

The first thing we're going to do is to get the kids ready for school

the water goes drip, drip, drip; in hopes the pipes do not freeze

and as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ham casserole, tomorrow my plans include steak and potato and sunday, I want to enjoy the church potluck!

5 comments:

  1. I just thought of the pipes this morning. I didn't turn on the tap, but it's all okay. My pipes don't usually freeze because the furnace heats the basement, but I prefer not to take the chances.

    OOooOooo... steak? did you say steak and potato? Shares?

    have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading #7 made me so hungry, he, he. Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, thanks! Now my mouth is watering for a yummy Jack Daniels Grill steak from TGIF. :)

    Hop on over and visit mine http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2010/01/friday-fill-ins.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... I love church potlucks. We haven't had one in a while. Maybe soon!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend!
    :) Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have great meals this weekend. I bet the church potluck will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post