Custom Search

Monday, January 25, 2010

Kashi Free Sample

Have you heard of Kashi? Want a free sample? There are a few different choices that you can try

•GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal
•TLC Dark Chocolate Coconut & Grain Bar (This is the one I picked. Chocolate and Coconut, yummy!)
•GOLEAN Crunch! Honey Almond Flax Cereal


I chose the dark chocolate coconut & grain bar sample since that is what the teens like around here. What will you choose? Head over to Kashi and get your sample now.

Thanks Bargain Briana for the heads up

2 comments:

  1. My husband did not at all care for this brand. His prefered brand is South Beach Living - espically their choc. one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Go Lean with Flax. I add flax to everything these days

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post