Custom Search

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday 9




1. Did you ever think that you'd be a star? If yes, doing what?

well never really wanted to be so did not try

2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner.

few years ago with my hubby romance is not important when you learn to love the little moments in life

3. Tell us about your worst job interview.

never had one always hired on the spot

4. Tell us about your stupidest date.

never had one only dated 2 men my hubby and someone who became my best friend

5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner?

you have to be able to talk as well or all the romance in the world will not matter

6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts.

super savings saturday

7. How did you get into blogging?

bored, lost my job and needed something to do and someone to talk to

8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other?

not at all

9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year?

want to see my son and daughter graduate and my grandbaby turn 2

4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! Thanks for stopping by Snarkypants!

    I like that you get that romance is all about the small moments and not so much the "romantic dinners" - that's a really important piece, I feel.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Your answers were fun to read and great! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're lucky you've never had a bad date! I seem to have them a lot. Although I just got home from a great one. There's hope... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers Annie!

    How awesome that you are always hired on the spot and never had a bad date.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post