Custom Search

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Jealousy Saturday 9 subject


1. Tell us a story when you got jealous.


Been lots of time of this since I am one of 5 siblings. I once had a fight over a boy in school as well. I am sure we all have a story to share here

2. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?


my teeth bike wreck when I was younger left them not so nice

3. Who do you mess with the most?


my children are so easy to tease and have fun with that is just the relationship we have together

4. Do you have any special talents? What are they?


I play the clarinet, being a mom and grandma

5. If you could have a secret fling that no one would ever find out about, would you?


Sam Elliot since the other love has passed as of recently

6. What's the furthest you've been from home?

Florida (few states away)


7. How many Saturday 9 player's blogs do you typically visit?


at least 10 or more

8. Some great bloggers lose their "mojo" and quit blogging. Could you see that happening to you?


never know there are some days the stress gets to me

9. What's the biggest mistake you've made so far this year?


ending up in hospital from not taking care of self

3 comments:

  1. It's great to be close to your kids! Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played the accordion LOL. And it's great to be close to your kids. Have a wonderful Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're taking better care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post